Eala Chapter 12 Teaser


I suck in a breath as I pull it out, my hands shaking as I open the envelope. A thick pile of documents along with a DVD slide out. I flip through the packet, seeing that it's my dad's will. He left everything to me, and gave me instructions on how to access his accounts and the different properties in Ireland, New York, Australia, holy shit, we even have a place in Switzerland.
I pick up the DVD and turn to Edward. "I think I should watch this first, before we dig into everything else."

He nods his head and follows me over to the TV and DVD player. As I push the DVD into the slot, the TV comes to life and my dad's face pops up on the screen. I can't help but gasp.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OutTake Lucian Ira Cullen

Driving Forces

Eala Chapter 18