Eala Chapter 10 Teaser

For the rest of the night, I ignore him almost to the point of avoiding that entire section of the bar. I can feel his eyes on me. The more he watches me do my job, the more I felt the need to prove to him that I'm worthy.

As I'm walking around checking tables, I see my newest and youngest employee, Bree, getting harassed by a couple of biker boys. And nothing flips me from zero to killing someone faster than watching my female employees being harassed.

"Bree, go ahead and take your break." I gently tug her away. I can see unshed tears in her eyes and relief flood her face.

"Aw, we were having fun with her," a tattooed, leather vested beefcake-looking man says to me. His buddies laugh with him.

"Time for you to go. I will not have you harassing my staff," I spit out, pissed as fuck.

He stands up, having a good two feet and three hundred pounds on me. "You're going to have to throw me out, princess." He smirks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OutTake Lucian Ira Cullen

Driving Forces

Eala Chapter 18