What's Love? Ch 21

Chapter 21
Edward POV

I can’t help but look like a smiling idiot. Bella and I are together and made it to third base. I know she wants to have sex, but every time we get close a part of her shuts down. I don’t think she realizes it, but it happens every time. I want to make love to her when she’s all there.

I finish up my last client for the day; looking at the time I see it’s seven PM. I sigh, knowing I missed dinner with Bella and Miah. I texted them earlier to let them know, but I still hoped I would be there.

Working two jobs has always been hard, and even harder when I miss moments with Miah. But I know it’s all worth it, giving my little girl whatever her heart desires. Right now, though, between her and Bella, I feel like I’m missing out even more. I just want to work at the shop and live with Bella. Miah and I have a crap ton of stuff already. I want to talk to Bella about it, but I don’t want to push her into anything too fast. I know this is her first real relationship.

I sigh, running my fingers through my hair as I jog up the porch.

“Welcome home, Edward,” Charlie greets me. I can’t help but pause for a moment; he’s never said welcome home before.

When I step through the door, Bella is pacing around the kitchen while Miah is watching her with a worried expression.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I ask Bella while giving Miah a kiss on the head.

Bella’s eyes are wide while a blush spreads through her cheeks and neck. I can’t help but chuckle a bit. I can tell she’s flustered by my presence.

“Babe?” I try to get her to answer me again.

“Okay, I need to ask something important of both of you, but first I need you two to follow me upstairs.” She seems nervous and out of breath. Whatever she plans to ask us seems to be making her want to crawl out of her own skin.

Trying not to make it worse, I just follow her and Miah upstairs. All the times I’ve been here, I’ve only been in Bella’s room upstairs. I always assumed it was because the other two rooms were never touched by me or my mom. So, it comes as a surprise for sure when Bella stands at the door of one of the rooms.

“I had help from Emmett and Esme. But the ideas are mostly mine. I hope you like it.” My woman's eyes never leave Miah’s. Miah turns to me as a silent question, but I just shrug and look back to Bella as she opens the door.

To say I’m shocked would be an understatement. Bella has decked this room out to be Miah’s dream room. The walls are painted a light grey and decorated with binary ones and zeros. I have no idea if there is any meaning behind the design. I notice a canopy bed, a desk with parts on it to build a computer, and a book case with all kinds of books on it.

“I want you to be comfortable here, so comfortable that maybe you won’t want to leave,” Bella states to Miah, who is just wandering around the room in shock. Then an ear-piercing scream comes out of my fiver year old daughter.

Miah jumps into Bella’s arms. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” Bella embraces Miah, telling her she’s more than welcome.

“Edward, Miah, I really want you to live with me.” She has a tough time getting the question out, even stuttering a bit.

“Yes, I want to live here. I want you to be my mom!” Miah over-answers a bit. I will never get over the guilty feeling I have for Miah not having her mom in her life, but I know Bella will be happy to have Miah as her daughter. She already told me that she loves her as if she gave birth to her.

Bella meets my eyes, waiting for my answer. I can tell she’s nervous and worried about how I‘ll answer. I can’t help but smile at my gorgeous woman; like I could answer with anything else. “Babe, I can’t wait to wake up next to you every morning and spend every night and not worry about running out of clothes.”

Bella laughs, and I can’t help but notice tears falling from her gorgeous brown eyes. “Don’t cry, love.” I embrace her.

“I’m sorry, I’m just so happy.” Next thing I know, we’re on the floor of Miah’s room all hugging and letting Bella cry her happy tears.

I didn’t realize how much crap Miah and I had accumulated. I’m trying to go through everything, and what we’re keeping is getting shipped over to Bella’s, well, our home. I have a permanent smile on my face since Bella asked us to live with her.

Miah is a new kid. She talks and laughs and says she just wants to stay at our new home and screw the stuff here. I can’t help but snicker at her and remind her about all her books and toys.

“Hello.”

I turn to the door and see Jasper standing there awkwardly. “What’s up, man?” I stack boxes full of Miah’s baby things. I watch him walk to my torn apart kitchen and take a seat. I guess I should follow him.
I sit across from him raising my eyebrow.

He breathes in and out looking at the ceiling. “Look. What are your intentions with my sister, because she doesn’t need another disappointment in her life.”
“What the fuck, Jasper?” I spit back at him. I can’t believe what he’s trying to say to me.

“You can get pissed all you want, Edward, but I have to watch out for her. She’s been closed off so fucking much in her life. The last month or so, seeing her smile, a real goddamn smile, she’s thinking of shit besides programs and her next conquest. She calls Alice for opinions and asks about wedding details. She got all the girls together to have dinner.” His voice breaks towards the end.

He finally meets my eyes and they are full of worry. I want to punch him in the face, but I know he’s just trying to protect his sister, my Bella.

“I love her, Jasper, I plan on marrying her someday if she’ll have me. If she doesn’t want to get married, then I’ll still be with her, loving her every goddamn day that she allows me to.”

“Does she know you love her?” Jasper’s blue eyes bore into mine for a moment, then flicker over my shoulder before landing back on me.

“Not yet, but I’m going to tell her,” I whisper in shame. I know I need to tell her, but I’m still unsure how she’ll take it.

“You love me?” Bella’s voice breaks from behind me. I whip my head around and see Bella standing there frozen with wide eyes.

I walk slowly towards her, never letting my eyes leave her gorgeous chocolate ones. “Yes, Bella, I love you. I love you so fucking much.”
She closes her eyes and lets out a shaky breath, “Thank God.” She opens her pretty eyes, and I see the tears. She launches herself at me, wrapping her legs and arms around me. “I fucking love you so goddamn much it hurts.”

I hear Jasper leave. I would like to believe that he left to give us some privacy, but I feel that it was more because Bella heard some of our conversation and he knew once she was done with me he was going to get an ear full.

But as the door shuts, the air around us changes. An electric buzz begins to happen and intensifies when Bella places her lips on mine. Her tongue traces my lips, wanting access. I quickly allow her in, pushing my tongue forward and grabbing her ass. The feeling of her grinding into me causes moans to escape both of our mouths.

I start moving us to my bedroom where I fall backwards on my bed allowing Bella to remain on top and in control. I begin to kiss her neck, she begins to grind on me more. I can feel her heat radiating through her shorts, making my dick ache to be released. The more we begin to grind and kiss, rubbing each others bodies, I know where this is leading.

Letting her lips go, I press my forehead against hers. “Bella, are you sure about this?”

“Yes, I’ve never felt this way before, I’m actually feeling us.” She brings her lips just close enough to kiss me. “Please, Edward, make love to me.”

Before I can think about it, I have her flipped and hover over her, not allowing my weight to rest on her. I want to start slow; even though she’s convinced she’s ready, I want to make sure.
Pulling up her shirt slightly, I begin to kiss her navel, moving farther south, ever so slowly taking her shorts off. I watch her face and listen to her moaning. She looks so gorgeous and needy. Who I am I to deny her. I throw her shorts to the floor and lean in and kiss her hot center and Bella slightly bucks.

I go back to her lips while my fingers enter her pussy. We groan into each other mouths. I keep moving in and out until her climax is reached, and what a sight it is to see. She arches off the bed, screaming in ecstasy. I let her ride it out before I remove my fingers from her.

“Oh God, was that an orgasm?” she asks, out of breath.

“Yes, haven’t you ever had one, baby?” I reply, kissing her neck and grinding my hard on into her.

“No. I want more, please.”

I quickly get rid of my clothes as she loses the rest of hers. I can’t help but drink her in. She has very light scars on her stomach, but her eyes are full of desire and love. “You have to tell me if you get uncomfortable or can’t handle it, baby.” I lean in and kiss her neck, working down once more.

“I will, now please make love to me.”

I nod my head and plunge my tongue into her mouth, slowly entering her and trying to pay attention to any signs that she’s not comfortable with what we’re doing. It’s hard to concentrate because of how warm and wet she is for me. Finally, I am fully in her and I wait just a moment.

“You okay?” I ask her, staring at her face looking for anything, good or bad.

“Please don’t stop, this has never felt this good before.” She moans and wraps her legs around me.

Not wanting to deny her anything, I begin to move and make love to her. I pour all my love for her into every movement I make. I can feel her muscles tighten again. “I love you, Bella.”

“I love you, too,” she pants, and we climax together.
I hate that I have to, but I pull out before pulling her close to me, peppering her with kisses.

A smile breaks across her face. “I never knew it could feel like this.” She tucks into my neck, wrapping her arms around me.
I chuckle and kiss her head.

“Will it always feel this good?” she whispers to me.

“If I have any say in it, fuck yes, it will. I love you, baby. I‘ll do everything in my power to always make you feel good and happy.”
She chuckles, “Good, because I want to go again.” She climbs on top of me and I instantly get hard and ready for her again.


The rest of the night Bella experiments with sex and love with me. And I’m more than happy to be her test subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Driving Forces

AFOC Chapter 16

OutTake Lucian Ira Cullen