Eala Ch 3 Teaser

Suddenly, a rough hand yanked me away from my dance partners. The electricity that ran up my arm told me exactly who it was. My eyes met with green fury.


I looked him over, his sharp jaw line clenched and eyes narrowed at me. I didn’t want to waver even if I really wanted to jump him, or hit him. “You made me spill my drink.” I took a sip of the fruity deliciousness and kept my eyes on his.


The pressure increased slightly on my wrist, and I narrowed my eyes on him as a warning. He let go and I walked away to find Angela dancing. I walked up and leaned into her ear.


“Are you good, because I’m going to leave.” I all but shouted into her ear to make sure she could hear me over the music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OutTake Lucian Ira Cullen

Driving Forces

Eala Chapter 18